Monday, September 15, 2014

Conversation with Elijah

Elijah:
Aunt Alicia, Do you think I can wear this bolo as a tie to church today?
Me: I don't think people wear those to church.
Elijah: I am sure there are many people in Texas that wear bolos!
Me: Okay, if you can get Cody to okay this then you can wear it.

Elijah's email to Cody:
Question. So I'm living up here in Washington and I own a bolo tie. But Aleshia says I can only wear it if I got confirmation from you that people in Texas wear bolo ties to church, and that you thought it was alright. Opinion?

Elder Backus's email to Elijah:
My Man!
People in Texas definitely wear the BOLO with pride, but the catch is you have to wear cowboy boots with it, otherwise it just doesnt work! Its a package deal!

Elijah: Dang!!



No cowboy boots for him!

No comments: