Sunday, April 13, 2014

random

 This year was a stay st home spring break because of Avery,s spring break being a week earlier. This was not my favorite break as I felt like a taxi most of the time. Our spring break did come with sun which we all enjoyed. I did have to pry the boys outside as we don't see a lot of this. Grandpa's now opened and we love the ice cream. It has got to be the best.
 Nightly we walked around the lake enjoying each other?
 Oyster is in progress now! We miss our favorite seafood restaurant!
 Playing basketball with a little help
Sunday stroll and we asked the golden question to the balloon man. He had never heard of our church! This is something I have resolved to do better and that is to be bold in sharing my testimony with others.

No comments: