Thursday, September 24, 2009

Juggling again

Avery and David have played together for quite some time


Riley has all the energy for soccer. He loves it!






School has started again and so has soccer and swimming. Avery is playing a higher division and we travel from here to Seattle. This is new for us. Riley is playing soccer too. Brady is swimming three times a week at Timberline. Again, I wonder how others fit it all in. Love the sports but is it really worth it?





4 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

I didn't know Avery was so serious about soccer. Does Brady love his swimming? Deaven needs to get into swimming. He's a fish!
BTW-Please DO NOT send random emails for cookie dough sales to me. Don't you know that I have NO self control!!?? Sheesh!

Cookie Doe said...

Don't you know it! We have just a couple of kids in soccer and it is busy!!!

neecy said...

Thank goodness you have a few quiet minutes to yourself during the school day. Gives you a chance to gear up for the after-school craziness!

The Woolf Pack said...

Wow, I don't know how you do it! Dakoya starts up soccer again in a week & he is so excited (oh and he is sooo upset he couldn't be @ Colby's party).